Tuesday, July 11, 2023

A Transcendental Experiment from Long Ago

I have tried several different experiments with things like transcendental meditation and astral projection over the years. On one occasion, I tried transcendental messaging. I opened up and cleared my mind, and then wrote what I believed I was being told to write from the stream of collective universal knowledge. 

That may sound hokey, but I found the paper I wrote when I did this! I don't recall the exact year that I did this, but I do recall that it was after I got out of the Air Force and began working with Dad (1978) and before I met "my baby mama" (1980). Here it is:

"For God is within me
    As God is indestructable, so I am indestructable 
    As God is wise, so I am wise."

Do not demand of others to conform to my attitude for my attitude also has grey areas. Rather inspire others to think on their own. Do not expect others to be happy with my position in life for happiness is a relative term.

Lie down in the road and allow others to use you as a bridge. It appears to be that they will walk upon you, but actually it is the only way to help others. As the baby could not get anywhere without being carried, people, like the baby, must have help so that they will understand that the unknown is not to fear. Soon they will upon their own power and will lie down for you when the time comes that it is necessary for you to seek support from another.

Criticism is evil. Teach by discipline. Allow others to see the light that burns before you so that they might also have the initiative to accomplish a task, however large or small, so long as it is worthy of accomplishment. 

Others may not see the light which you seek. This does not make them wrong, merely different. Instead of criticizing for their ways, try to see what motivates them, as it may also be worthy for you. Understand that teaching is the ability to instill a desire to learn. Do not close your eyes to learning for this is true discipline in teaching.

Do not seek remuneration for teaching, for remuneration in itself is hollow. Rather be content that you have increased a person's worth thereby increasing your own worth. Others will pay you in far greater values than you would have asked for.

Do not brag about your accomplishments, for others will be disheartened when they find you are not able to mystically accomplish what you tell about. Rather, let them be impressed by your ability to accomplish a task, that they themeselves will try to accomplish the same task for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment